Thursday, March 10, 2011

something for the kitchen



Even though I use an old enamel pan under my
dish drainer, I also always keep a towel under
there as well to soak up any drips and
allow room for the overflow.
When I saw a tutorial for a dish mat,
I had to make one.
I found a remnant from an old cherry print
tablecloth & some ticking scraps,
and combined them with a recycled towel.
A quick and easy project and perfect
for reusing materials on hand.
I'm already looking for some more scraps
to make another,
so I can switch them out as needed.
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment--I love reading each and every one! I will try to answer any questions you have in the comment section. Due to the amount of spam, I am sadly no longer able to accept Anonymous comments....Kindly, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails